Tuesday 25 November 2008

Anon, They Move... - The Curvature Of The Earth

Anon, They Move... - The Curvature Of The Earth

1. Hope I Need You Now
2. Howtodetuneaguitar
3. Interlude 5.0
4. Itsjamiesfuneralandhelovesit
5. Jamieandtheentwinedlover
6. Jamiesswansong
7. The Shadows Of Faithfulness
8. Sleepingthroughtheendoftheworld
9. Sleepnowjamiethemoonisrising
10. The Sky Is Nothing But...
11. Whistlingjamieandtheunderpin

'...Really a good record'
Post Rock Community

DOWNLOAD FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE

ANON THEY MOVE... MYSPACE PAGE

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Epic stuff, its awesome!

Olivia said...

Can you please make them .zip files?
Or, could someone find me free WinRAR?

. said...

Thanks alot Max,much appreciate.

I have no idea how to make them zip files because I have winrar, it automatically makes it winrar for me. Maybe you could try this link - http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/Compression_and_Zip_File_Utilities/WinRAR_Download.html